Conference Terms and Conditions
- The person specified will be responsible for full payment of all accounts unless otherwise specified.
- Final numbers must be confirmed in writing forty-eight hours prior to the conference and rooming lists must be given to the hotel 10 days prior to the start of the conference. This number will be billed for unless the number of delegates increases on the day of the conference.
- The account must be settled in full 4 days after the conference unless otherwise specified. All cancellations must be given to the Hotel in writing. No shows will be charged for in full. Outstanding extras accounts must be settled on departure.
- The client will be liable for any loss or damage incurred to the venue and its contents during the conference, and indemnifies Belvidere Manor fully in respect thereof.
- Any food remaining from any function will be dealt with at the discretion of the Hotel.
- The use of the premises and pool are at own risk.
- 10% service charge on the full food and beverage amount will be levied on all banquets/conference/events.
- We have full bar facilities and in terms of the Liquor Act, no liquor may be brought to or taken out of the venue, save for liquor supplied by Belvidere Manor.
- All prices quoted include 14% VAT and are subject to amendment without prior notification.
- 01 - 03 days prior to arrival - 80% of total charge
- 03 - 06 days prior to arrival - 65% of total charge
- 07 - 14 days prior to arrival - 50% of total charge
- 15 - 21 days prior to arrival - 30% of total charge
- 22 - 29 days prior to arrival - 10% of total charge
Should a guest's stay be cut short for any reason then the hotel is entitled to charge the full amount of the accommodation. This is not dependent on hotel's occupancy level.
All cancellations are subject to an administration charge of R250 per cottage.
No verbal cancellations will be accepted. All cancellations must be communicated in either written or electronic format to our Reservations office.